Foggy Noggin Brewing celebrates 7th anniversary on Saturday
March 16, 2017 - 9:10 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
It was the first of a breed. Not just a nano-brewery, but a backyard brewery with the taproom in the garage. In a residential neighborhood. If nothing else, Foggy Noggin Brewing has very kind neighbors, which is why they ask you to respect them by driving slowly, not parking in inappropriate places, and so on.
This Saturday, March 18th from noon 'til 5:00, Foggy Noggin Brewing celebrates its 7th anniversary at the brewery's taproom in Bothell. They're promising to have some surprises in store, but here's what we know for sure.
- Some special beers, including bottles of 2017 Anniversary Ale.
- Pulled Pork Sliders from Bothell's Carolina Smoke BBQ (while it lasts)
- Fn Anniversary Cake
- 10 taps pouring traditional English Ales
- While kegs last - pints of past years' Anniversary Ales (2013, 2015 & 2016)
- While kegs last - pints of Fn7 (Special Pale Ale)
- Drawings for some cool Fn stuff
Foggy Noggin Facts:
- Opened March 20, 2010
- Brewing System - 1/2BBL
- Brewing Sessions To-Date - over 1,425
- Small Batch Brewers of Authentic English Ales