Outer Planet Brewing celebrates 2nd Anniversary this weekend in Seattle
February 16, 2017 - 8:00 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
Outer Planet Brewing celebrates its second anniversary this weekend (February 18 and 19) at the brewery's taproom in Seattle.
"It's hard to believe that it's already been two whole years!" says Renato Martins, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Outer Planet Brewing. "We are incredibly excited to have reached this critical milestone and we've worked very hard coming up with an impressive lineup for the anniversary, which we'll be rotating through the weekend."
Beers you can expect to find on tap:
- Perseids Pilsner
- Strange Love Brett Trois Pale Ale
- Kumbaya Supernova India Pale Ale
- Falconer's Flight India Pale Ale
- Space Hopper India Session Ale
- Beeblerox Brett Sour
- Rogue Planet Imperial Stout
- American Barley Wine
- Surprise #1
- Surprise #2
Two bands will perform at the brewery for the anniversary weekend.
- Saturday, Feb 18, 6-8 PM - Saint John And The Revelations
- Sunday, Feb 19, 5-7 PM - The Great Knic Pfost
Outer Planet Brewing's hours are:
- Monday - Tuesday - Closed.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Sunday: noon to 10:00 PM (9:00 PM on Sunday)