BLOG "HOW TO"
January 2, 2009 - 5:12 AMWhen creating/editing a post, make sure the "Compose" (not the Edit HTML) tab is selected in the upper right hand corner of the window.
Add a link:
1) highlight text in post that you want to become a link
2) click on the green globe/chain link icon (next to T in gray bar above)
3) type or paste in http:// URL address into pop-up window
4) click "OK" button
5) highlighted text should appear in blue w/ underline
Insert a photo/logo/image
1) click on "blue sky" icon (next to check mark in gray bar above)
2) click "Browse" button
3) select image to be inserted from appropriate drive/folder
4) click "Open" button
5) click "Upload Image" button
6) wait for image to upload
7) TO REPOSITION: click on image to highlight, then drag to move inside text-editing window