Ivar's 7th Annual Winter Beer Tasting - Thursday, Dec. 7th
November 20, 2017 - 10:58 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
Ivar’s 7th Annual Northwest Winter Beer Tasting event takes place on Thursday, December 7th. More than a beer, the event includes purposefully paired bites to go with each beer. Price of event includes all tastings and paired appetizers.
Ivar’s Acres of Clams, on the Seattle Waterfront, 1001 Alaskan Way. Pier 54.
December 7th, 6:00 – 9:00.
Featured breweries include: Georgetown Brewing, Maritime Pacific Brewing, Diamond Knot Brewing, Reuben’s Brews, Pike Brewing, and others.
- Brown Sugar Smoked Sockeye Salmon Fig balsamic syrup, whipped tarragon goat cheese, Essential Bakery focaccia crostini
- Uli’s Smoked Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage Fresh caraway sauerkraut, stone ground mustard
- Stout Braised Brisket Caramelized shallots, stout reduction, gorgonzola polenta
- Port Wine Poached Anjou Pears Shallot and thyme herbed goat cheese, prosciutto di parma
- Onion Roasted Pork Shoulder Thyme jus, Parmesan chive potato croquette
- Spicy Grilled Wild Pink Shrimp Roasted pepper sauce, cheddar grits
Ivar’s 7th Annual Northwest Winter Beer Tasting
Tickets are $45. All inclusive, beer and food.
To reserve your spot, call (206) 624-6852
Or purchase securely online.