Schooner Exact has big plans for 10th Anniversary
January 3, 2017 - 8:39 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
When Schooner Exact Brewing started out ten years ago, I’m pretty sure none of us had heard the term nano brewery yet. It was a novel concept, one that is now very common. It didn’t take long for Matt and Heather McClung’s little brewery to sprout wings and take off. Now the term “nano” does not apply and Schooner Exact has grown into one of Seattle’s great breweries, an award-winning brewery distributing beer across the Northwest.
To commemorate its 10th year of existence, Schooner Exact Brewing has ten days of special promotions and beer releases planned at its brewpub in Seattle’s SoDo neighborhood. The fun gets started on January 20th when they’ll tap into a number of special beers, some of which are small batch, limited release beers. Those beers will pour until they’re gone. Also, they’ll offer a special food menu featuring many favorite menu items from the past.
Here’s the list of beers they’ll release for the anniversary:
Hopferno Black IPA
Evil Ten Imperial IPA
Grinderface Barrel Aged Imperial IPA
Regrade NW Pale Ale
Skid Mark Dark Ale
Barrel Aged Sour
Here is the list of events:
- Friday the 20th- Inauguration Day $7 growler fills of year round beers
- Saturday the 21st- $10 off case of 22oz bombers
- Sunday the 22nd- 10% off Merchandise
- Monday the 23rd- Buy a pint keep the glass
- Tuesday the 24th- $10 off kegs
- Wednesday the 25th- Buy a six pack get a koozie
- Thursday the 26th- $3 pints of year round beer
- Friday the 27th- $10 Tin tackers (while supplies last)
- Saturday the 28th- Happy hour all day!
- Sunday the 29th- Buy two barrel aged bombers and get a tulip glass