McMenamins Anderson School ready to celebrate first anniversary in Bothell
October 4, 2016 - 9:17 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
It's been one year since McMenamins Anderson School opened in Bothell, offering visitors five acres of fun. It's kind of like a Disneyland for drinking adults, basically. Food, beer, drinks, entertainment and even lodging. Congrats on a successful first year. Here's what they've got planned.
Brian McMenamin and Kim Sharpe Jones of the Washington Beer Blog, palling around at last year's grand opening.
To celebrate its first birthday, Anderson School is hosting a five-course dinner with McMenamins beer pairings, a limited edition Wheatwine brewed in-house, and live music from local band The Rusty Neils.
Brewers 1st Birthday Dinner
October 14, 7 p.m.
- Five-course dinner with McMenamins beer pairings
- $105 per person, 21 and over only
- Menu highlights include: citrus cured-smoked scallop ceviche, grilled quail and smoked barley & apple salad and smoked dry-aged rib-eye
- Purchase tickets here
Make a night of it and book dinner for two, lodging and breakfast the next morning! Click here to reserve.
Class of 2016 Wheatwine beer release + birthday celebration
October 14, 7-10 p.m., free, all ages welcome
Live music from The Rusty Neils
Class of 2016 Wheatwine Anderson School birthday beer
- An American Strong Ale, made with over 50% Wheat with a tropical hopped nose and flavors of toffee and vanilla
- Available in limited edition bottles
- Malts: Golden Promise, Bestmalz Pale Wheat, Rolled Oats, Victory, Munich, 2-Row, Wheat
- Hops: Centennial, Citra, Meridian
- OG: 1.090 TG: 1.012 ABV: 10.06 IBU: 89 SRM: 14