Coffee beer festival in Bellingham on Saturday, November 4th
November 2, 2017 - 9:44 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
On Facebook, one reviewer described Primer Coffee this way, "They have different coffees like a brewery has different beers." Maybe that's what inspired the people at Primer Coffee to partner-up with Elizabeth Station to organize a coffee beer event. Primer Coffee is Bellingham’s first specialty coffee shop and it just happens to be located right next door to Elizabeth Station, the beloved all-ages beer bar and bottleshop.
On November 4th, Primer Coffee and Elizabeth Station are hosting a Specialty Coffee + Beer event. For the event, they'll poor beers from several breweries that teamed up with some of the West Coast's best coffee roasters to produce coffee beers.
- Andytown Coffee Roasters (San Francisco) + Boundary Bay Brewery: Decaf Mocha Stout
- Primer (Bellingham) + Chuckanut Brewery: Ethiopian Koffee Dunkel
- Case Study Coffee Roasters (Portland) + Structures Brewing: Dark Coffee Stout
- DOMA Coffee Roasting Co. (Post Falls, ID) + Aslan Brewing: Tamarind Coffee Stout
- Slate Coffee Roasters (Seattle) + Fremont Brewing: Guatemalan Porter
- Primer (Bellingham) + North Fork Brewery: Coffee Sour
- Huckleberry Roasters (Denver) + Melvin: TBD
- Elm Coffee Roasters (Seattle) + Holy Mountain: Vanilla Coffee Milk Stout
Along with the beer, they'll have all of the coffees available for you to try. They'll offer mix-n-match flight boards so you can get a mix of beer and coffee in sets of four. Additionally, they'll have a few crazy drinks made specifically for the event.