Bremerton Summer Brewfest - event details and the list of beers
July 12, 2016 - 9:59 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
The 6th annual Bremerton Summer Brewfest takes place next weekend, July 15 and 16. The event happens on the Bremerton waterfront, just a short walk from the ferry dock, so if you're coming from Seattle you can walk on the ferry. This year, more than 30 Washington breweries will pour in excess of 100 beers.
To celebrate summer, the participating breweries will focus on fruit-infused beers, though that isn't all they'll pour. Below, we share the official beer list along with other festival details.
Download the Beer List
2016 Beer List Available Here!
Dates & Times
Friday, July 15, 4pm-9pm
Saturday, July 16, Noon-6:30pm
100 2nd Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
Buy them online now
- $20 advance tickets/$25 at the door while supplies last ($15 for Military with valid ID)
- Designated driver admission is $5 and available at the door only (includes free water/soda)
Admission includes a commemorative tasting glass & six 5 oz. tastes
- Additional tokens may be purchased at $2 each or three for $5
- Washington Beer Lover members receive two bonus tokens when they present their member passports
- Rain or Shine Event.
- This is a 21-and-over event. Outside food okay. No dogs are permitted. Registered Service Dogs Okay. No tents or hard sided coolers.
$20 tickets also available at these ticket outlets:
Cash Brewing Company-Silverdale
Der Blokken Brewery-Bremerton
Pike Brewing Company-Seattle
Silver City Brewery Tasting Room-Bremerton
Visit the official event website for complete details.