Holy Mountain Brewing Opens this Weekend
January 21, 2015 - 9:33 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
Holy Mountain Brewing opens this weekend, beginning on Friday, January 23. See the official announcement below for more info. Key details: no food (bring your own), no kids (21+), no pets, yes beer. See our previous posts about Holy Mountain.
Holy Mountain Brewing
1421 Elliott Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
(Seattle, WA) Holy Mountain Brewing Company, located in Seattle’s Interbay neighborhood, is proud to announce the long awaited opening of its taproom at 1421 Elliott Ave W. Focusing on hop forward, barrel aged, and yeast driven ales and lagers, Holy Mountain launched its first beers into the Seattle market in early October.
The grand opening weekend will begin on Friday January 23rd at 3pm, with Saturday and Sunday hours starting at noon. All 12 taps will be stocked with Holy Mountain beers, including two nitro taps. There will be two tappings of a special brett-fermented version of Astral Projection Double IPA on Saturday, and a cask to be tapped on Sunday. Skillet Street Food will be on site serving up food from their truck on Friday the 23rd.
The taproom’s draught system was designed to utilize a high pressure, direct draw system. Each tap is regulated separately to insure the carbonation level of the beer stays exactly as it was intended.
Regular taproom hours will be Monday and Thursday 3:00 9:00,
Friday 3:00 - 10:00,
Saturday 12:00 - 10:00,
and Sunday 12:00 - 9:00.
The taproom will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
32oz growlers of Kiln & Cone, the house pale ale, will be available in prefilled growlers. Select beers will be available for on demand growler fills after the grand opening weekend.
The taproom has parking on the west side of the building, which can be accessed from the alley off of W. Galer St under the Magnolia overpass, or W Lee St, next to the Dog Lounge. There is also access from Elliott Ave, including ADA access. Outside food is welcome. Holy Mountain’s taproom is 21+ and pet free.
Beers available on draught will include:
● Kiln & Cone, an aromatic american pale ale
● King’s Head, a double brown ale brewed with oats
● King’s Head with coffee on nitro
● The Gray Tower, batch 1, the first in a series of blended brettanomyces aged saisons, batch 1 was partially fermented and aged in an oak foudre (only two kegs left in existence)
● Gose, a tart germanstyle wheat beer fermented in barrels with coriander
● Bonne Nuit, a belgian style strong ale brewed with american hops
● Astral Projection, a massively hoppy Double IPA
● Watchman’s House, a common lager fermented in rye whiskey barrels
● The Seer, a hoppy saison
● The Ox, a farmhouse ale brewed with orange zest
● Wayward Black Beer, brewed in the spirit of the great english porters and dark milds
● Lager Beer, a well hopped golden lager